You can make lithium-ion batteries in many different sizes and shapes, so they can be tailored to fit the space available in the device.
Due to the nature and high open-circuit voltage of the batteries, the batteries are lighter than comparable batteries. Its low weight makes it suitable for handheld and mobile devices, which is why it is so popular these days with high-tech gadgets.
To buy lithium-ion batteries for high-tech gadgets; you can visit: ibatteries.net/collections/samsung.
Image Source: Google
They are also immune to memory effects. This is a condition where rechargeable batteries lose their maximum energy over time, and so hold less charge if they are not fully charged before charging again.
To prolong Lithium-Ion battery's life
– Charging the battery frequently and early is better than other rechargeable batteries.
– Do not use your battery for long periods of time. Charge it to approximately 40% of its capacity.
– Keep the battery cool. They will age more quickly at higher temperatures so it is important to keep them as cool as you can when they are not being used.
– It will increase its life expectancy if the temperature is reduced.
– Buy replacement batteries that are as short as possible from the time of manufacture to the point of sale. This information may not be easy to find.
– Lithium-Ion batteries are versatile and ideal for lightweight applications. They also don't suffer from the memory effect. They do not work well at high temperatures and are therefore not an ideal solution for all applications.