There is a variety of pitched roofing products available on the market these days consisting of concrete tiles, clay tiles, slate, and shingles.
If you are looking to have concrete tiles installed on your roof, then that’s a great decision as it comes in a variety of colors, shapes, and designs. Not just that, these tiles can last for decades if taken good care of.
If you are not sure if the concrete tile is the best material for your pitched roof, then here are the advantages of having this type of tile installed on roofs.
- Low Maintenance – Concrete tiles will not cost you much, neither at the beginning nor while they are installed on your roof. You just need to indulge in the usual cleaning up of the roof to eliminate moss and mildew.
- Long-Lasting – Another feature of concrete tiles is their longevity, so if you set up these tiles and preserve them properly, then they can last for five decades.
- Fire Resistant – Another feature of these tiles is that they are fire-resistant, hence reducing the damage caused by fire to your home.
- Versatile – The tiles are available in many shapes and colors, thus allowing you to create amazing multi-colored patterns on your roof.
- Eco-friendly – Concrete is made from natural materials, hence making concrete tiles an environmentally friendly product.
If you are looking to have concrete tiles installed on the roof of your house, then you should call a professional roofing company that has years of experience in installing concrete tiles on the roof.